October 4, 2011

Shakin' Your Money Maker!



Shakin' Your Money Maker!



Considering the state of the global economic situations, sometimes situations such as ours calls for desperate measures. Grab your quickest portable music player, attach is SOMEWHERE, on your body, and im sure you've already guessed it: start SHAKIN' YOUR MONEY MAKER! This mixset should keep you workin hard for the cash we are hardly getting elsewhere right now!

S.oul Dec.ision - Fade.d (22 Green Club Mix)
Des.tiny's C.hild - Bootylici.ous (Ric.hard V-Quest)
Ade.le - Ro.lling In The D.eep (Pe.ter Ra.uhofer Club)
Mich.ael Jac.kson - Bill.ie Je.an (Ma.theo Remix)
J.L.o - On T.he Fl.oor  (Lea.ndro M.ello Tri.bal Mix)
Beyon.ce - Be.st Thin.g I Never Had (H.ector Fo.nseca)
Chris.tina A. - What A G.irl W.ants (Edd.ie Arro.yo Mi.x)
Pitb..ull ft. Mar.c Antho.ny - Rain Over Me (Sleb Mix)
Davi.d G. ft. Ako.n - Sex.y Bit.ch (Ma.rk Ste.reo Mix)
LMF.AO - Part.y. Ro.ck Ant.hem (Met.amorphosis Mix)
Lad.y Ga.g.a - Juda.s (Dj Sty.le.zz & Dj Rich-Art)
Bri.tn.ey S.- Beau.tiful (Dj D.h.aniel Fan Mix)
Flo R.ida - Get .Low (DJ Santa.na House Mix)
Cor.ona - Rhy.thm of The N.ight (Lua.n Luck E.xten.ded)
Brit.ney S. - I Wan.na Go (Mar.tin & Sou.z.a Whist.le)
SH.M./Ga.ga - Sa.ve The Ed.ge Of Glory (DJs Fr.om M.ars)



Thank you for taking the time to comment, simply add your name to the followers list, or helping promote my work to others. It means alot to me to know whom is listening! 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donald!Thank you for sharing your mixset! Great job!!!and sexy cover design:):)I find it very much to my taste!I listen to your mixes all day long...but what about my exams??:(:(

Thanks again,best wishes and every success in your project too!
Balazs,from Budapest/Hungary

DJ DG3 said...

Thank you for the nice compliment and totally happy your enjoying the mixes! great to hear feedback =P

Unknown said...

Can you re-upload this one by chance? :(

Krasimir Todor said...

I was diagnosed with Liver cancer in August 2020. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease,Leukemia, Fibromyalgia,Epilepsy,Diabetes, Celiac Disease,Arthritis,Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortical Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV, Gestational trophoblastic disease,Hodgkin lymphoma,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Meniere's disease,Herpes,Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]